Membership in the Sharon Temple Museum Society is open to anyone with an interest in the rich history of the Sharon Temple. Your membership includes:
- Free general admission to the Sharon Temple National Historic Site and Museum (excluding special events), plus guest passes for friends or family.
- Early purchasing of tickets for signature events like the Heritage Celebration and Illumination.
- A subscription to “Tales from the Temple” – 6 issues per calendar year.
- A copy of “Temple Trees” – our annual publication.
- Voting privileges at the Sharon Temple Museum Society annual meeting in June of each year.
- A membership card will be issued on receipt of your donation.
Types of Membership:
- Individual – $30
- Dual/Family – $40
- Institution – $100
For more information, please contact Megan Houston – Education & Outreach Co-ordinator – (905) 478-2389 or firstname.lastname@example.org